In 2021, Colombia has been announced as one of the largest economies in the world. It ranks at the 37th position with exports equivalent to 43 million USD approximately and import to 49 million USD approximately. The country is facing a trade deficit worth 6 million USD as the round figure. Not only this but Colombia also holds a place when it comes to foreign investment. In recent years, it has counted to receive upto 150 million USD in the foreign investment category of business. Cybex.in’s analytics concludes that the country is growing at a speedy rate. And soon, it will uplift itself as the 36th largest economy in the world, i.e., Hong Kong and Malaysia.
So, here are some interesting facts about Colombia Export Data and Colombia’s trading conditions in the past:
- Do you know? According to a universal report, Colombia is the most biodiversified country in the world. Meaning it is the home country to diversified people, animals, and micro-organisms. Not only this but it is the 7th ranking megadiverse country on the planet. Thus, it is one of the reasons that Colombia Export data loses out against import data. Because, the more types of people demand more types of products and services from overseas.
- Pablo Escobar is one of the world-known people in the world from Colombia. Not long before a decade, he offered 10 million USD to help the country recuperate from debt arising from international trade data. There are rumours that the Colombian Governmental authorities accepted the deal.
- Do you know? Colombia Export Data by Cybex.in disclosed that Colombia is responsible for approximately 3% of exports of Gold. There are chances that soon enough, it will be one of the largest exporters of Gold. Currently, India is at Rank One.
- When it comes to Colombia Export Data, the scope of crude oil and petroleum export business in Colombia seems relatively high. Indeed, the country accounts for 32% total worldwide export of the mentioned product. According to Cybex’s statistics, Colombia’s crude oil and petroleum import-export market share is 2% approximately.
- If you transpose your attention to Coal Briquette data at the international level, Colombia shows some far-fetching growth. It persists up to 17% of Colombia total Export Data. Indeed, Colombian exporters earn up to 142 million USD per year exporting coal briquette.
In conclusion, it is relatively straightforward that Colombia Export Data keenly focuses on expensive products like coal, petroleum, cruise oil, Gold, Coffee, etc. However, to out-do the import and complimentary trade deficits, Colombia will need to recuperate the gap. For in-depth Export data, subscribe to www.cybex.in.